Dead Prison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the battle against the dead!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction of dead soccer coach DAVINCHI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ajax
Admin
Ajax

Introduction of dead soccer coach DAVINCHI Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of dead soccer coach DAVINCHI   Introduction of dead soccer coach DAVINCHI EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:28 pm

Dear Visitor,

thank you for taking out some of your precious time and visting The most precious part of the website. I hope you find what you are looking for! and If you dont find it please let us know.

We have seen many areas in reality and on the internet but havnt found any satisfaction becasue there are thousands of choches who have no experience at all so I sarted this site along with the help of my great friend Davinchi who is a a 10 year experienced soccer coach and before that he was a player rite now he choces four clubs in london including a girls team, as byfar he is far more knowladgeable in football then me so i have given him this opertunity to avail and teach on line football we will post probibally on the forums so you can see nd soo our Vlog would be started which would make training much more easier!

hope you enjoyed

- Ajax ©️
Back to top Go down
https://deadprison.board-directory.net

Introduction of dead soccer coach DAVINCHI
Page 1 of 1