Dead Prison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the battle against the dead!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Transport do you have?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ajax
Admin
Ajax

What Transport do you have? Empty
PostSubject: What Transport do you have?   What Transport do you have? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:36 am

I am on foot.

Don't panic, you can still out pace a zombie, or group of zombies if need be. Only run if you need to run, for the most part stealth is now your best friend, move quietly, stay down wind as much as possible and make sure you are not seen.

I have a horse.

Wow, good work I trust you know what you are doing with a horse. If you lack the skills to handle and ride a horse well, and by well I mean really well, you may just suceed in getting yourself killed... or worse.

Riding in a zombie infested enviroment presents its own unique dangers. Horses can smell zombies, and that can cause them to panic. Which means that to not panic the horse you want to stay up wind of the zombies, that leaves you where the zombies can smell you.

A horse can be great. They can be strong and powerful if you need to fight your way through a hoard, they can also have a sixth sense about the presence of zombies, giving you a bit of an edge. They can outrun any number of zombies and can travel over almost any terrain, but they can also throw off the inexperienced and leave you crippled waiting for the zombies to pick you off.

Choose a horse if you know what you are doing and only if you know what you are doing. You could be better off on foot.

I have a push bike.

A push bike can be great, allowing you to escape zombies becasue of its speed and manurvabillity. Ideadly you have a decent mountain bike and you are able to ride it to a reasnable standard. Try not to ride beyond your abilities, or the bikes abilities.

Make sure it is fairly sound and carry or get enough kit to be able to carry out basic repairs.

Ride safe, and if you can where a helmet, if you do have a serious crash the more you can do to protect yourself the better, you need to be able to at least walk away.

I have a car but no fuel.

Cars are good, but if you have no fuel it is just a coffin on wheels. Your decision now has to be can you get fuel with out risking your life.

The easiest way to get hold of fuel is to siphon it from other cars of which there are plenty. There are other methods, but if you don't know them don't bother trying. If you lack the equipment to siphon fuel forget it and make off on foot.

I have a car and plenty of fuel.

You are lucky, I suggest you get moving and don't stop until you are very clear of all zombies. The car will be noisy and will attract zombies from far and wide. Do not park your car outside your new stronghold. as any zombies that heard it are likly to follow it there. Get to somewhere safer and continue on foot.
Back to top Go down
https://deadprison.board-directory.net

What Transport do you have?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Prison :: Zombie zone :: Zombie Fick :: EMERGENCY ADVICE!-
Jump to: