Dead Prison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the battle against the dead!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How far away are they?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ajax
Admin
Ajax

How far away are they? Empty
PostSubject: How far away are they?   How far away are they? EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:32 am

I can just see them on the horizon.

Good you have time, keep your eye on them, but make preparations to leave. Gather your things, arm yourself and be ready. It may be that you can stay where you are and they will pass you by. Be quiet and watchful, but don't stray far from you gear, and don't hold out to long waiting for them to finally pass on by, if you think they know where you are leave now. You have got time to get away without having to fight them, and you can always come back.

You may be considering holding out and fighting all comers I would like to warn against this. Unless there are very few zombies all you will succeed in doing is sapping your strength and and leaving yourself vulnerable. The noise of a fight is likely to draw more zombies and eventually your stronghold will fall, and you with it.

I can make out figures at the end of the road.

You still have some time, but keep your eye on them. Make your preparations to leave now. Gather your things, arm yourself and be ready. It may be that you can stay where you are and they will pass you by. Be quiet and watchful, but don't stray far from you gear, and don't hold out to long waiting for them to finally pass on by, if you think they know where you are leave now, while you have some time if you wait your window will close and your only choice may be to fight your way out.

You may be considering holding out and fighting all comers. I would like to warn against this. Unless there are very few zombies all you will succeed in doing is sapping your strength and and leaving yourself vulnerable. The noise of a fight is likely to draw more zombies and eventually your stronghold will fall, and you with it.

Close I can smell them.

Not ideal, you need to be able to assess where they are exactly. Once that is established make your preparations to leave. Gather your things, arm yourself and be ready, your only choice may be to fight your way out. If you can smell them it means they are close, it also means that you are unlikely to want to stay because of the stench. Now is the time to implement any escape plans you have if you have none work it out now. Be quick and go.

They are clawing at the barricades.

Is your barricade going to hold, has to be the first question you need to ask yourself. If you feel it will and you want to stay where you are you will still need to deal with the zombies outside. If you don't think the barricade will hold now is the time to gather your things and make your exit. Do it quickly as you have no idea when they may break through. Now is the time to implement any escape plans you have if you have none work it out now. Be quick and go.
Back to top Go down
https://deadprison.board-directory.net

How far away are they?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Prison :: Zombie zone :: Zombie Fick :: EMERGENCY ADVICE!-
Jump to: