Dead Prison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the battle against the dead!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So You Have Been Bitten !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ajax
Admin
Ajax

So You Have Been Bitten ! Empty
PostSubject: So You Have Been Bitten !   So You Have Been Bitten ! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:34 am

I am so very sorry, you are infected and you will become a zombie.

You are now faced with a difficult decision, do you relax and accept the inevitable or do you take your life in an attempt to make sure you don't come back.

This is a decision you have to make yourself but here are a few things to bear in mind.

From what I know of infection the process is not very painful - the first few hours you wouldn't even notice it. After that nausea, possibly vomiting, a fever then paralysis and coma, after that death and re-animation. The whole process takes between 24-48 hours. What "life" is like after you re-animate no one can say.

To try and take your own life is not easy without a firearm, especially if you don't want to come back. You need to destroy the brain to avoid re-animation and without a gun or someone to help you that is very difficult.

Consider maybe a very high fall or fire. If you want to use fire make sure you are already dead before you catch alight. Also try and keep the fire controled so not to put other survivors at risk, big fires will burn out of control until it can burn no more. Look at Manchester as an example, from what I know it is still burning.

I wish there was better news but there isn't, good luck in whatever your decision is.
Back to top Go down
https://deadprison.board-directory.net

So You Have Been Bitten !
Page 1 of 1