Dead Prison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the battle against the dead!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Story Now Resides Here In Peace!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ajax
Admin
Ajax

My Story Now Resides Here In Peace! Empty
PostSubject: My Story Now Resides Here In Peace!   My Story Now Resides Here In Peace! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:26 am

Who am I?

I am a survivor just like you and my story is very much like everyone else's.

I took things for granted, didn't appreciate what I had... until it was gone. I worked in a faceless trading estate for a company I didn't really understand and wasn't appreciated by, actually wasn't even noticed by. All that changed when the infection started.

At first I didn't notice, who really watches the news? Especially when it is all bad. Then colleges were discussing "acts of random violence" and "mutilation" I nodded and agreed and blamed government, society, the schools, the parents, who ever deserved it at the time.

Until the time came when it couldn't be ignored.

People in the office were not coming in, who were usually never ill, I made phone calls to clients which were never answered even though I had talked to them a day earlier. Then one was answered and all I heard was an odd moaning.

Then they closed and sealed London, they never said if they were keeping people in or out. Bristol was overrun Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool and all major cities in the UK were reporting mass infection. I went to work the day after hearing those reports and met my first zombie.

There were only a hand full of us still going in to the office by this point. My boss had come in ill the day before, I left that night, came in the next morning to the office empty and in a mess. Computers and equipment on the floor, paper strewn everywhere and an odd unpleasant smell I didn't recognise.

Groaning was coming from the office on the corner, my bosses office. I decide to check if he was okay and as I approached the closed door the smell grew stronger and stronger, I began to spot red stains on the floor and on the furniture. A little nervous by now I called out, the groaning stopped for a moment, and I heard shuffling movement towards the door before the groaning started again, now more focused, guttural and determind. I backed away from the door.

As it opened, I saw my boss standing there in his clothes from yesterday, covered in blood. It was all round his mouth and down his chin, all over his shirt staining his cornflower blue tie and even managing to cover his shoes. His skin had lost all of its colour and his head was hanging at a strange angle.

I asked if he was okay, I couldn't really think of anything else to say, and he started to stumble towards me, groaning louder. A little confused and not sure of his intention I stood my ground saying stupid things like "are you alright" "can I get you a doctor". When he grabbed at me I began to panic. He caught hold of my shirt and pulled at me, I bashed down on his arm with my fist just breaking his grasp as he tried to bite me. I backed away as he came at me again, and grabbed the nearest thing I could to defend myself with... a computer keyboard.

I struck him in the head with it as he attacked again, I managed to land a reasonable blow and he dropped to his knees so I hit him again and again and again and again, eventually I felt the skull give and hit him again, and the body finally collapsed.

I ran out of the office and have kept on the move ever since.

Hope you enjoyed my story!
Back to top Go down
https://deadprison.board-directory.net

My Story Now Resides Here In Peace!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Prison :: Zombie zone :: Zombie Fick :: Wats Your Story?-
Jump to: